My favorite part (and I think we all knew this was coming):
Gone in Michel, popular expression which can be used, in computer science, to describe a system that is going crazy and totally out of control
Deutscher Michel, personification of the German nation, usually depicted wearing a nightcap and nightgown
I probably should admit, though, that I do tend to wear my jammies on weekends if I gots nowhere to go and nothing to do. Getting dressed just seems like a whole lotta extra steps frankly. Why bother? I really don't see the point?!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michel may refer to:
- Michel (name), people with the given name or surname
- Míchel (nickname), people with the given nickname (mainly Spanish footballers)
- Bob Michel Bridge, Illinois, USA
- Gone in Michel, popular expression which can be used, in computer science, to describe a system that is going crazy and totally out of control.
- Michel, popular nickname for St. Michaelis church, Hamburg's signature icon
- Michel, German auxiliary cruiser
- Michel catalog (MICHEL-Briefmarken-Katalog), the largest and best-known stamp catalog in the German-speaking world
- Michel parameters in particle physics
- The Korean Michel alias GFP (Gros Faux Propre) and his Gas factory (TB)dooda