Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crime on the Mean Streets of Ashburn

I am a victim of CRIME!

Its official: we live in the ghetto. Somebody viciously and cruelly stole my trash recycling container thing!!

What am I supposed to do with my cans and bottles now!?!

Where would you even FIND another one. When I was younger, and first married, I assumed that the recycling fairy brought each house their bin...now, I'm not so sure. I am no longer that naive and now just think that houses are built with one in the garage.

One smartass pointed out that the number of the recycling company is on the side of the bin and that I should just call them -- WELL, if i had a BIN to get the number from I probably wouldn't need to call them!! Now would I???

I will simply leave my cans and bottles on the sidewalk in a neat little pile and hope that the recycling fairy brings me a new bin.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS ASHBURN!!!

No comments: