Back to my task. Naturally, I didn't do my homework (because I'm lazy like that) and now am forced to throw something together half-assedly and the pretend like I've been working on it for WEEKS. As such, I would appreciate just a little bit of courtesy from you all wherein you do not bring up the fact that I totally made all this shit up on the fly.
That's just how I roll.
So here we go:
Favorite Films (or, films I could think of while I wrote this)
- Mama Mia (you heard me...MAMA F'N MIA!)
- Blazing Saddles
- A Christmas Story
Rx Bambi didn't have to do this - so I'm not doing it either!!! Let me just tell you, however, I ADORE Abba (I think we established that above), Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond, Billy Joel and Cheap Trick. I will also admit to loving teeny-bopper music: Brittney, Justin Timberlake, Hannah Montana... I gots a lotta crap on my iPod, a lot of which I should really be mocked for.....but don't you judge me! You don't have to listen to it!! It's Josh who actually deserves your pity here people.....
Favorite Music to Listen When...
- I'm exercising: I don't exercise! What kinda crap is this!?! DID JOSH PUT YOU UP TO THIS!?!?
- I'm cooking: Whatever is handy. I'm too lazy to go get something special
- I'm lounging: Frank Sinatra or Neil Diamond
- I'm by the pool: Whatever someone else puts on - there is NO WAY I am getting out of the pool in my suit! I'll suffer through whatever is on, but will probably bitch about it all the same.
- Husband - (there was peer pressure to put him first - tee hee) but I SUPPOSE it is accurate
- Edward Cullen (Twilight) - He totally loves ME and not stupid Liz
- Stephen Colbert
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Daniel Craig
- Bright Lights, Big Ass
- Pride and Prejudice
- Marley and Me
- The Caliph's House
Random Favorite Things
- Two days off in a row where nobody calls you to ask you stupid questions
- Scuba Diving
- Little Debbie
- Kernel & Poods (I really miss my babies!)
Don't you think I've done enough here?!?! My GOD MAN!
I give, and I give, and I give!!!